RtR

RtR

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Lessons Learned

#1 Do not leave your phone unattended at a rest area, someone will steal it. Bastard.

The only good thing about having your phone stolen is that my new one is SO MUCH COOLER!

#2 I am too tall to sleep in front of a pick up. 

#3 I am too light of a sleeper to sleep in a fifth wheel with a low battery warning beeping all night.

#4 Making the trip from Phoenix to Denver in two days instead of one does not make it that much easier.

No worries, I was stopped, just getting ready to move again.

#5 No matter what time of the year I leave for Denver, it will rain and then snow. Every. Single. Year. This year tornados were added into the mix. All within four hours of traveling time.

#6 If there are tornados, they will inevitably be in the same area that I am in.



#7 I would much rather haul the house-trailer instead of the horse trailer due to said weather. If I kill the fifth wheel (I didn't), I can live with it.

#8 The drive from Phoenix to Denver still sucks.

#9 I still love it here. I think.

12 comments:

  1. Usually your life seems so glamorous. Moments like these make me happy for Idaho and spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks about your phone, the new one looks quite nice though :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I can't believe that there is still snow! I'm glad that you are safe and have a cool new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a drive! But the new phone is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you're settled in now. New phone looks fun :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. glad you made it safely - definitely sounds like a nail-biter of a trip!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yikes! Glad you made it safely but what an exhausting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe you still have snow! Well, I guess I sort of can. Glad you all made it home okay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sucks about the phone, but if/when you're back down here again, maybe we can meet up for coffee or something?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm covering my eyes, attempting to hide from the EVIL WHITE FLUFF I see in those pictures -dies-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly, I refuse to believe there is still snow in places...Eurgh.
    Glad everyone arrived safely & sorry for the loss of your phone but totes win on a shiney new one ☺

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!