RtR

RtR

Saturday, February 22, 2014

Cat antics

Nothing exciting has been happening lately and I have nothing too entertaining or inspirational to write about. So, y'all get to meet the cats.

Remey and Zorro




I had never really been a huge cat fan. I liked them okay, but they were one of those take it or leave it things. We can't really have dogs with our lifestyle, so we have cats. They've definitely grown on me and make me laugh pretty much every day. So of course I take pictures  and videos all of the time. To torture everyone with. Enjoy.
             
              Remey video:

(Don't mind the ghetto gate in here. A guy had put it up before us and we can't get the stupid thing off.)

With the horses:
Zorro being forced to earn his keep.

Helping take polos off.

Remey not appreciating being put on a horse.

Just chillin on Aggie

Zorro loved Casa O.

                   Along for the ride.


Random pictures:
Packing the cat

Incognito

Climbing up my leg was cute until she climbed up my Konig boots and Eurofit breeches.

Her dramatic sunbathing pose.

Zorro representing the brand.

Not amused.

He was pretty pissed this dog was at the barn.

Me and Zorro keeping warm

Cleaning the cat out of the stall.

She isn't the smartest cat in the world.

Sumo cat. He's since been put on a diet.

Oh, these cats. Sorry if it was a feline overload.

7 comments:

  1. Laughing so hard right now...I love cats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking at my comment, three exclamation marks may have been excessive. I'm possibly a crazy cat lady.

      Delete
  2. Haha! I'm right there with you on that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love barn cats! Ok that's a lie, I just love cats.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!