RtR

RtR

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Slacker

I had every intention of getting all four horses ridden today. That is until I finished the morning at the track and seriously debated on whether or not to lay down on the ground and take a nap halfway on my walk out to my truck. My legs felt like lead and I thought I was going to collapse. Okay, not riding. I'm not going to be doing the horses any favors when I am that mentally and physically drained. So rest it was. I slept all afternoon and it was spectacular. I don't even feel all that guilty about not riding.

The plan was to do a more detailed Indy or Barstow update, but that can wait until tomorrow too. Until then, here are some of my favorite pics of Indy growing up.




Spring of her two year old year. The first time I saw her in person.

Her and AJ sunbathing.


Indy and my mom.


One of the first times she had a saddle on. Late in her two year old year.

She loved this bull. At least cattle won't be a problem.

Summer as a three year old.


7 comments:

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!