RtR

RtR

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Just get over it and ride! (Beefs video)

I got off of Beefs today feeling pretty bad about my riding. He was being good, I just sucked. Then I watched the videos and decided it wasn't THAT bad. Yes there is a lot to fix, like the spastic left side of my body, but it could have been a lot worse. We're starting to get back to where we were. I don't always have to tear myself apart. We can do this. I just need to relax and enjoy the ride.

On another note, my little pencil neck is actually pretty damn cute! Even if he is wiggly and occasionally ADD.







O

Sorry about the cheesy music, it wasn't supposed to be on there.

11 comments:

  1. Awww! He looks so cute! Your not to bad yourself! I feel you on the not beating yourself up, I do it to myself a lot too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's a hard habit to break :)

      Delete
  2. You guys really look great! That forward stretchy trot at the end is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now if I can just get him to warm up like that....

      Delete
  3. Looks pretty good from here! I think we are always our own worst critic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) It sure seems like most equestrians are.

      Delete
  4. As riders I find we are always way to critical of ourselves - chin up, you're doing great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The same thing happens to me all the time -- my rides feel worse than they look! I guess it's a good problem to have tho?! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!