RtR

RtR

Sunday, September 14, 2014

The many thoughts of Gunner

On the this thing called life:


Muh name esh GunNaaAh. Gun-Nah!

What?

Derp! I'm freaking hysterical!

Wait a minute...

Did you just derp me?!



The focus is food:

Why are you so short? Where's the treats?

They have to be here somewhere...

I can smell them....

Revelation in the round pen:

Am I a dressage horse or a pony-horse?

Because if I'm a dressage horse, you seriously need to do something about this mane.

Picture perfect:

Oh, so you want to take a picture of me?

I am not a pony-horse here, I do not just stand wherever you leave me anymore! I am a dressage horse! I shall follow you. *note the fly on his face.


Wherever you may go!

Self Image:

I have a great ass for my age!

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm a dork, so I guess the Gunner and I make a good pair ;)

      Delete
  2. He certainly is a character! I love how expressive he is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely pulls off dopey pretty well :)

      Delete
  3. hahaha Gun-Nah is very, uh, animated lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "If I'm a dressage horse, then you seriously have to do something about this mane." Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He does an excellent derp face! And an excellent "I need to mush you" face.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!