RtR

RtR

Sunday, October 29, 2017

Breeders' Cup Del Mar

I've been looking forward to going to Breeders' Cup at Del Mar for a very long time, since I knew that it would be held there, and it's FINALLY here! There are a couple of bloggers that I know are going. My plans have been a little up in the air, so if I haven't reached out to you, I will soon. If there are any other bloggers going, feel free to give me a shout. I'd love to catch up with you where the turf meets the surf!




The day after BC at Keeneland 2015


BC Santa Anita 2016


Bourbon BC 2015. Because bourbon.


Freaking love Tourist! Can't wait to see how he does as a sire.


Arrogate. No need to say more.


Gun Runner's on fire right now.


Gary Stevens BC 2016





9 comments:

  1. So jealous! I would love to go to this year's Breeder's Cup! I tried to convince my husband to fly out for this one - no go. Have a wonderful time and take lots of pics so we can live vicariously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Wish you could have come, but maybe next year?

      Delete
  2. I'll be there! Hope to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!