RtR

RtR

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Never boring

The meet at Arapahoe has been great and I'm extremely sad to leave. I will miss our friends and amazing owners here. It's been so much fun! Why can't they make this meet last just a little longer?

The next few weeks are going to be INSANE! We will ship the last load of horses to Albuquerque on Wednesday or Thursday and then I will drive to Boise on Friday.

After an amazing bachelorette party and a day of recuperating, I will head to Washington to see my brother and his family for a couple of days. I'm so excited to see them!!!

Then it's back to Idaho to see the rest of my family and my friends. Following that, my friend's beautiful wedding!

My "vacation" is going to be incredibly busy and exhausting, yet perfect:) After all, it's spending time with those you love that really matters and I have a lot of catching up to do!

I definitely missed some people in here, but this is home to me... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!