RtR

RtR

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Time goes by too fast

I'm completely exhausted so anything I feel like saying would probably not be very well written. Therefore, I am using pictures as a substitute. They really can be worth a thousand words!

Today was the last day of the Arapahoe Park meet and I'm feeling a little nostalgic right now, so here are some highlights of our season... 

Aggie winning her third in a row for us!

Chopperette winning after we got her healthy

  
Rada wins two in a row!

Bourbon wins the Colorado Derby!!!!!

Ty and I

Jace petting Rada
and Dragon


John learning to ride on Gunner

Love Bourbon!

Angie and I at sale

My groom extrordinaire, Veronica

A visit from Denver and Sammy

Veronica considering stealing the neighbor's pony

Aggie and Dennis

Dragon in the sunshine

Donnie enjoying working The Black Nasty



Grandpa came to visit



What a wonderful summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!