RtR

RtR

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day

I have such an amazing mom! I rember when I was four and we would go out to feed at the ranch at night. She would tell me to pick the first star I saw. "Star light, star bright, first star I see tonight. I wish I may, I wish I might, have this wish I wish tonight!" Then I would make my wish and she would tell me not to tell anyone or it wouldn't come true. I never did and still won't, but I will say that what I wished for has led me to where I am today and how I live my life. Who would have thought that a children's rhyme would be so influential?

Thank you for always believing in me, Mom. You've taught me to follow my heart. Even when you knew I was making a mistake, you backed me and were proud of me no matter what. I might not have followed the path that society would expect from me and I certainly live an unusual life, but I'm happy. I wouldn't have that if it weren't for you. I love you!

Posted via Blogaway Pro

2 comments:

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!