RtR

RtR

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Terrific Score Tuesday #1 (One day late)

*Yes, I know it's Wednesday. This was originally supposed to get posted yesterday. Technical problems.

I'm sure, probably like most of you, I spend way too much time drooling over tack, riding apparel, and other horse equipment online. Then spend an even more ridiculous amount of time trying to find the best possible deal on it. Or what they will give me if I buy it. So, instead of making it a waste of time, I figured I'd do Terrific Score Tuesdays. An obsession isn't bad if you're helping other people out, right?

Terrific Score Tuesday Issue #1:
Company:Stateline Tack
Website: statelinetack.com
Deal: Buy a BoT saddle pad and get a free pair of BoT polos.
Savings: $60.00
http://m.statelinetack.com/item/back-on-track-all-purpose-saddle-pad/E007921/
It applies to dressage pads too!


Unfortunately, I ordered a black one for schooling last week. It came today. Figures. However, I need a white one to show in. Totally justified. Plus, I've been wanting the polos anyway. Now to convince the man....

Happy shopping!!!


8 comments:

  1. I want a BoT sheet so bad!! I think my little guy could really benefit from it. The saddle pad is off the table because 1) it is bloddy hot here and 2) it's possible I just bought an Ogilvy.

    Oops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want a sheet really bad too! Yay for getting an Ogilvy though! Yeah, I don't think you'd want to use them in extreme heat.

      Delete
  2. Black is most definitely needed for schooling, I bought a white one that is now totally trashed (though I have a sparkly brand new white one in my closet waiting to be used)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I learned from my Ogilvy experience. Of course the black pad is going to look really stupid with my white half pad, but I guess it's only schooling so it doesn't really matter. Sparkly brand new white ones are always nice to have around :)

      Delete
  3. Oooh review please!!!
    Yay for terrific score tuesday - love the sound of this feature! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will for sure do a review :) Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not, but decided to go with it anyway.

      Delete
    2. Always appreciate a good bargain, whether I can avail of it or not. ;-)

      Delete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!