RtR

RtR

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pony Express Blog Hop: Christmas List

Alanna at Pony Express asks what we want for Christmas.

I'm honestly very blessed to be able to board my horses at a nice facility and take lessons with a good trainer. I can have therapeutic work done on them and my saddle is getting fit tomorrow. That alone is so much to me, that I feel guilty for hoping for anything else.

That being said, I'm a female equestrian and it would be unnatural to not want more horse stuff. I don't really expect to get any of this, but just in case someone is feeling ridiculously generous this Christmas....


FOR INDY:

Do I need this? Not really, but Indy would look very pretty in it. Plus, I have some weird bonnet infatuation.

                          

I would totally want the matching pad too. Unfortunately it only comes in pony size. What the hell, Animo?!



FOR WINN:

Yeah, Winn would look completely bad ass in this...



And this....

*These would also work for Indy. As bad as her heat cycles have been lately, the whole dominatrix look would be perfect for her. 


FOR BOTH:

If I buy myself any present, it will be this since the horses actually need it instead of me just wanting it.


This too.



I already have the Climatex polos, but I prefer the liners with the bandages instead. They go on nicer and are less likely to create pressure points.


I would want these in white.




Honestly, the horses both need a good stable blanket. I want this color in a 78 for Indy and an 80 for Winn.


I've wanted a Witney blanket for a long time now. Now I want two :) This would totally be justified since my horses are in cold enough weather to put it on about 30 days out of the year...


Same story here. I wouldn't have a need for it very often, but it'd be nice to have.


FOR ME:
Another gift I would buy for myself and not feel guilty about it.

http://www.backontrackproducts.com/People-Products/T-Shirts-Long-Sleeve-Shirts/Long-Sleeved-Shirt-Unisex-p321.html


These too.



I seriously need a new pair of show boots. I really want Konigs again, but these are a lot closer to something I might actually be able to afford. Eventually.



I need to update my show shirts badly!




Most of these will probably go to my "save up to buy" list and that's okay with me. I hope that you all get everything you're asking for this Christmas!




25 comments:

  1. Buy anything off of Just Riding! I just did a review of that company on my blog, they are wonderful to work with and their prices are great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that black saddle pad for Winn, it'd be very manly and handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not going to lie. That Rambo Newmarket quarter sheet? It's probably the best buy I've ever made. I love it. It holds up. It's gorgeous. It wicks sweat so fabulously I never have to take it off during a ride. Just say yes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would totally be a justified purchase :)

      Delete
  4. Ooh I like your list! Those bonnets are awesome! I hope you get some of the things on your list! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh nice list! love the animo stuff and it would look fab on Indy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. There's no such thing as a weird bonnet obsession. Bonnet obsessions are TOTALLY normal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. I love them, but the BoT products would be more practical. Have to keep the little heathens feeling good....

      Delete
  8. Love love love. I have always wanted a newmarket rug. Sigh.
    Not a bonnet person myself but dang those are NICE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun list! Thanks for joining on the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That Eskadron saddle pad is amazing. It is not kidding around!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the things on your list!!!
    I think you should splash out and spoil yourself and the horses. We only live once so lap it up while you can ☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Unfortunately, The Fiancé probably would not ;)

      Delete
    2. If you get things little and often he mightn't notice the stockpile growing *whistles*

      Delete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!