RtR

RtR

Friday, March 20, 2015

New Blogger:Two Points, Tacos, and Tiaras

There are those horse bloggers that jump into the equestrian blogosphere and immediately just fit right in. From that first post, you like them. Micaylah from Two Points, Tacos, and Tiaras is definitely one of them.


Micaylah is a college student that balances school, work, and riding with an amazing sense of humor and a great outlook. Her horse, Riesling, is a thirteen year old OTTB that she has competed H/J on in the past, but is now focusing more on dressage with. Micaylah has a way of writing about her rides that will leave you looking forward to reading more about her and Riesling's adventures under saddle. Who doesn't like a blogger that can make a riding recap super entertaining?

Oh, and she loves all the shiny things as you can see in her post The Life of a Bling-aholic (one of my favorites).

So, if you haven't yet, stop by and visit Micaylah and Riesling at Two Points, Tacos, and Tiaras. They're fantastic!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! Micaylah posted on my blog the other day, and I was too swamped to return the favor. Thanks to the reminder, I totally want to check out her blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she had me at her Blog Name: Two Points, Tacos, and Tiaras. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wohoo! Thanks for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the latest monogram post too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved following her adventures since redheadlins brought her blog to my attention. She has an awesome sense of humour and fab writing style.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!