RtR

RtR

Sunday, December 1, 2013

A change of direction

After speaking to a friend who reads my blog the other day, I came away with some very useful insight. The whole blogging experience is new to me and it is definitely a learn as I go process. I appreciate her and anyone else's opinions that I can get.

My friend recommended that I make my blog less like a personal diary and I completely agree with her. I live a very unique lifestyle, but it is the stories, the people, and what I learn that is what can be intriguing. My own personal affairs are, honestly, somewhat prosaic.

So that being said, the ultimate goal is to make my blog more inspiring. I want to give my readers something that is useful to them, to brighten their day, and to enlighten them. Please bear with me while I attempt to find the best way to do this. Fortunately, I already have some pretty snazzy ideas percolating!

To those who are reading my blog already, I would appreciate any input you have. Is there anything you would like to hear about or want to know? Suggestions of any kind?

New post coming soon....

2 comments:

  1. I am of the opinion that your blog is yours, and you should put what you want in it. Sometimes stories that may not mean a lot to us can give someone a new perspective on things they're dealing with, etc. I enjoyed your recentish post about showing after it had been a while. Sometimes it's just nice to see people dealing with the same stuff you do, you know? Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely keep that in mind and really appreciate the advice.

      Delete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!