RtR

RtR

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Thoroughbred Classic Horse Show

I've been a complete nerd about trying to figure out the date for the next Thoroughbred Classic Horse Show. I just found out today that it's going to be April 12th and 13th at the L.A. Equestrian Center (it's been announced on Facebook, but not on their website yet). So want to go!!!!!

Beefheart really needs more show experience and it'd be good for Gunner too. Plus, it's right around my (gahhh) 30th birthday and I can't think of a better way to celebrate (forget about) it. Who needs Vegas? A show is sooo much better! I wouldn't mind spending a little bit of time in L.A. again either.

Gunner thinks ponying is overrated....




He kind of likes the dressage work.

Beefimeus wants to show off his skills (and is in desperate need of some new awesome pics).

This show seems really laid back and fun. It's so cool that they did the Jockey and Trainer Calcutta last time! I couldn't get the video on here, so click here to watch highlights of it. I love all of the support this show is getting from the horse racing industry!

 Okay, so I think I've come up with enough reasons to go. Now I just need to convince my fiancĂ©....


7 comments:

  1. Gunner looks amazing and I can't wait to see new pictures of Beefheart! Just take the angle that horse shows are cheaper than 'I'm turning 30 therapy' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! LOL I will definitely try approaching it from that angle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm patiently awaiting the Thoroughbred show at the Kentucky Horse Park in May. The one there is super laid back and I'm making it the first show for my mare.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always nice to get that first show in a laid back environment. It really is neat that they are doing the thoroughbred shows. Now if only there were more on the west coast. I hope you have fun and can't wait to read about it on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool! Hope you go and take lots of pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted to do the TB and TIP shows, sad there are none up here and I no longer have the 'Los to do them on.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!