RtR

RtR

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Foot inserted

I guess I have to put my foot in my mouth about complaining over not being able to get a horse into the right race here. Princess ended up winning even with having to run her at a higher level than I wanted to. Like the jockey's agent said, it's a good thing the $5,000 didn't go.




This is a video of Arapahoe Park announcer, Jonathan Horowitz calling Princess's race. It was taken by Denver Post photographer, Karl Gehring.

I'm so proud of my girl! She's improved so much in the last sixty days. I think she's pretty proud of herself too. Adrian Ramos, the jockey, rode her perfectly!

I'm glad I bought her. Her previous owner was going to sell her for a recipient mare. She is too nice for that!

Also, Bit by Bit is doing a bridle giveaway. Check it out! http://www.talesofanewbiehorsebackrider.com/2014/06/contest-two-horse-tack-bridle-giveaway.html?m=1




7 comments:

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!