RtR

RtR

Sunday, June 8, 2014

VC Magical Blog Hop:Is there an app for that?

L at Viva Carlos always does the best blog hops! I've been meaning to do this one for some time and just haven't gotten to it. The timeline is almost over, so I figured I better get on it.


What is your favorite horse or horse related App for the iPhone or Android device? Don't have one.. what about a favorite horse related or riding website?

As far as apps go, I mostly use Equibase.
 
  It's not the greatest in the world, but provides the quick information I need for horse racing. If I see a horse that I am interested in, this makes it easy to add them to my stable watch. I probably use this any where from five to ten times a day.

 The Daily Racing Form doesn't have an app, at least not one that works for anything other than Blackberries and pocket devices (WTF?!!!), so I'm constantly on their website. Seriously though, how can they not have an app? They are the go to place for forms, news, and tons of other information. In the case of DRF, no there is not an app for that! At least their website is good, I guess.


 Anyway, now that I'm done ranting, those are my most used app and website. I guess it makes sense being that they are a necessity for my job.

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!