RtR

RtR

Monday, June 9, 2014

Rantin' and a ravin'

We've all heard about Coburn's cries of injustice after California Chrome's loss. Maybe he was/is just THAT disappointed. Maybe it has been a whiskey binged last few days. Maybe he's just a jerk. I'm really interested to hear what you guys think, so Poll Time!



What do you guys think of Coburn's comments after California Chrome's loss in the Belmont?
pollcode.com free polls 

Please feel free to post any other thoughts or opinions you may have.

10 comments:

  1. I really liked CChrome's trainer's response to the owner rant. Don't have the link on hand, but it was very classy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was the assistant trainer. The trainer, who was happy to talk to anyone and everyone a week ago, refused to be interviewed!

      Delete
  2. Me too! He is a classy guy :) He's represented himself, the horse, and horse racing in general very well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trainer is a very classy guy and yes I believe that letting fresh horses in the Belmont gives them an advantage over the horses that have ran all three but that is the nature of the triple crown and what makes it the accomplishment that it is and why we love a triple crown winner he has prevailed over all odds. CC is a race horse a great race horse and could he have won without the injury is any ones guess, I for one think yes, but that horseracin and I still love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree :) I would like to see more time in between races, though. I think this would give horses a better chance to run in all three legs and cut down on injuries.

    ReplyDelete
  5. California Chrome - class, owners - not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just love the gif. and the horse. that is all.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!