RtR

RtR

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

New Blogger: The Adventures of a Floppy Ammy

I occasionally have a hard time rembering the names of new blogs, but from the first time I saw The Adventures of a Floppy Ammy, I remembered her blog. Why? Because the title is genius. Obviously.

Shauna and Boca.


From the title it just gets better. Shauna has a great sense of humor and always brings a laugh in her posts. She has an adorable ten year old APHA gelding named Boca (make sure to read about how she came to acquire him here). I highly recommend following this thirty-something re-rider's hunter/jumper adventures with the lovely Boca! She is upbeat, fun, and easy to relate to. Her posts are well written and very enjoyable to read. You won't be disappointed.

Welcome to the equestrian blogosphere Floppy Ammy!

If you are a newer equestrian blog and would like to be highlighted, please send me an email at jodiperkins1984 at gmail dot com.

6 comments:

  1. Great! Will check out. I love that you have this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jodi! You are awesome! It is tough getting started out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the suggestion, gonna go read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe I have missed so many updates & new blog suggestions!
    Gotta get to catching up!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!