RtR

RtR

Monday, December 22, 2014

An Awesome Secret Santa!

It had been a bit of a rough week that was made so much better when I came home to my Secret Santa gift from Stephanie at Hand Gallop! She seriously sent the most awesome gifts, things that my friends and family would have picked out for me!

Thank you Stephanie!!!!


In my child-like excitement, I forgot to take pictures of everything while they were still wrapped so I included the gorgeous ribbon she used for the bows in the picture:)



First off, I have been around horse racing long enough now, that anything with a race horse on it is desirable (this is pretty normal, apparently us trackies like to represent). That mentality has transferred over to the dressage side of me. I love me some dressage swag! This totally makes the sticker perfect and it's so going on our truck.



The key chain is also great for me. If you don't know me, keys and I do not have a good relationship. I swear those little suckers pick up and run the second I take my eye off of them. The chance of losing them with the dressage key chain on there should decrease exponentially. I have been meaning to get a key chain for my barn keys, but my scatter brained self keeps forgetting. Seriously, if any of my friends are reading this, they are thinking that Stephanie is a genius right now.

My absolute favorite is the bracelet! I love jewelry and especially cuff bracelets. I love them even more with dressage horses on them! 






Also, did I mention that the card is adorable? Love it!


Thank you Tracy at Fly On Over for hosting the Secret Santa Gift Exchange!


17 comments:

  1. What great gifts! I got that same sticker with a different horse for my secret santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woop what fab gifts.
    Ps i love your yellow ring *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome swag!! that sticker is wonderful too! i just got the h/j version for a friend's bday... and maybe need one for myself?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when presents are so well thought-out like that! Happy holidays <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are all perfect! And I totally agree about 'representing!' my favorite thing to do is wear OTTB shirts at the track, all sorts of funny looks and conversations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great gifts, I'm loving the cuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome stuff! Love the bracelet! And I feel your pain about keys.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO glad you liked everything! I read and re-read your blog archives to try and figure out what you might like! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome!! I'm still waiting on my gift. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for participating! That decal is totes awesome btw

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!