RtR

RtR

Monday, January 12, 2015

New Blogger: Lux & S2

We all know how hard it is to get started in the blogging world. It can be very intimidating. To help out, I thought that I would highlight new bloggers as I find them.

Because not many of us out there have worn or will wear these in our careers.

For the first highlight, I give you Lux & S2. S2, a retired jockey, and Lux, an OTTB, are now pursuing new careers as eventers. I think that the perspective of a retired jockey retraining an OTTB will be very interesting to read about!

So, stop by her blog when you get a chance and welcome S2.

If you are new to blogging, send me a message or leave a comment and I would be more than happy to feature you.

19 comments:

  1. What a fab idea, am off to check them out now. Love funding new blogs ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. That will be very interested indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx for the suggestion! Looks really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the publicity lovely :) I figured I had an odd story to share :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all :) You do and I think people will love to hear it!

      Delete
  5. That is so nice of you to feature her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing, just checked it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely going to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, i love you. you make me happy on a crappy day, Jodi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks:) I'm sorry that you had a crappy day and hope that things get better.

      Delete
  9. I love this idea!!! I will definitely check out her blog. Sounds really interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excited to check out Lux & S2's blog! Love the racing angle. So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coool, thanks for the share! I always love learning about new blogs.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate you reading my blog and enjoy reading your comments!